Tuesday 12 May 2015

My Skin Care Routine


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. Today I have for you my skin care routine, I am no skin care expert or dermatologist but these are the products I use and find works for me.

L'Oréal Skin Perfection Micellar Water, I use this to remove my make-up. It works amazingly for even waterproof mascara without all the rubbing and pulling at my eyes. I just simply put some on a cotton pad and hold it over my eyes for a few seconds then wipe it gently away, it literally gets all my eye make-up off with that one wipe but I go over a second time this time wiggling it over my eyelashes, gently once again and that's it pretty much off. I did a more detailed review on this here.

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash, This is my daily facial wash, but I only use it in the mornings and maybe on occasion if I can be bothered I'd use this in the evening after I've removed my make-up but usually I think the Micellar Water cleans my face good enough.

St Ives Apricot Gentle Scrub For Sensitive Skin, I use this every other day to exfolliate any dead skin as my skin has always been dry and this gets rid of it very nicely and as my skin is on the sensitive side I think it is better to use this every other day in case everyday is too vigorous for my skin.

Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, I find this moisturizer does my skin nicely, it applies lovely on my skin and does a good job at keeping it hydrated. I use this every morning at night but some times I forget or can be too lazy.

Nivea Creme, This also is another moisturizer I use, this is more of a thicker and richer one that I tend to use at night to give it that bit extra as it can be too heavy and oily for using in the day.

Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Eye Cream, I've only recently used an eye cream but I find this lovely for under my eyes and helps with smoothness for when I apply under eye concealer.

That's all I use for my skin care, I hope you liked it and maybe I introduced you to new products or helped you out with any help you needed with certain products.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1