Friday 21 February 2014

Drugstore Haul #1

Yesterday was pay day for me, so I obviously had to pop into the drugstore to have a little look around and buy some necessities I needed, which were cotton rounds the big & small ones for removing my make-up and nail varnish but I didn't bother including them into the photo below of what I got as they're just basic haha. I also needed to get blonde toning shampoo and conditioner as I've just had my hair re-ombréd so they were a must, I don't want my blonde to be on the brassy side oh no no no! (I will be writing a post about my ombré hair, such as getting it ombré and how I care for it, so keep a look out for that!) And well they were all I intended to get.....



I've had my hair ombré before back in November 2012 then I got rid of it around June last year but here I am less than a year later and I've gone back. For the blonde on the ends of my hair I used John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo & Conditioner last time, so I had to buy it again this time around because it really does remove brassy tones. They both cost £5.99 separately but they were on offer 2 for £7 on John Frieda hair products, which was a good bargain... so get yourself in Superdrug ASAP if you like John Frieda hair products, I definitely recommend the products.

I watched a haul video on YouTube the other day of glitteralittle, she had bought the Garnier 2-in-1 Express Eye Make-Up Remover, and I really wanted a good eye make-up remover that would get waterproof products off so I'd thought I'd give this a try. It's £3.49 in Superdrug.

Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry was also on glitteralittle's haul video, she'd used for a while and said it's good for dry skin and my skin is awfully dry especially in the colder months so I had to give it a try. This is £5.99 in Superdrug.

I also bought L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution which is also make-up remover but used for all the face. I've used this for a few months now and I'm in love with it, it's a staple for my make-up removal routine. This is regularly £4.99 in Superdrug but at the moment it's £3.32 so if you're interested in buying it I would recommend so get in Superdrug ASAP!

I've wanted L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation for a while now because one of my favorite beauty guru's on Youtube Lauren, (woo we have the same name haha) she loves this foundation and always is using it so I had to get it and try. This is £9.99 in Superdrug.

MUA Eyeshadow Palette Undress Me Too is raved about all over YouTube within the beauty community, I think it looks like the perfect neutral palette, and I'm all over that as I don't really branch out on a colorful eye look. This is £4.00 in Superdrug, such an amazing price for all the shadows you get.

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Cocoa Radiant is the last thing I got and it was also on glitteralittle's haul, I'm very lazy with moisturizing my body (oops, my skin does get dry) so I thought this would be perfect and easy for me. This is £3.99 in Superdrug, it's available in 3 flavors/scents which is cocoa, aloe and oat.

Well that's the end of my drugstore haul, I hope you liked it. I will be reviewing all these products after I've used them for a while, to let you know whether I liked them and recommend them.



Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul, I really like the john frieda go blonder shampoo and conditioner, btw i prefer the Garnier miceller water over the loreal one, goodluck with blogging xx
    Lipsiie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I'm glad you liked. I was super excited to write it and start my blog! :) Yes I absolutely love them too, John Frieda does nice hair products for all types tbh. I will be trying that after my L'oreal one is finished, I just love it so much I didn't want to change just then haha. Thank you, btw I love your blog. :)
      Xo Lou.

      Delete

UA-56593726-1