Friday 11 April 2014

Drugstore Haul #2

I got a nice little haul for you all today, who doesn't love a haul? I sure do love looking at what others have bought whether they're trying them out or if they're re-buying them. So today I had a day off, it was a lovely day and I thought what else to do than venture into town and mainly buy something for lunch and a leave-in conditioner as I'd run out of mine... but I ended up buying a little more than I needed haha.


First up I really wanted and sort of needed new shampoo and conditioners, as I only have my John Frieda Blonde toning shampoo and conditioner. I like to have at least 2 sets so I can alternate each few washes. So I went back to my old faithful set that I know work nicely for my hair and I love. Which is the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner, I've had these many times before and I always am repurchasing them. They are lovely and really do make my hair feel lovely, moisturized and healthy. Along with those I had to get the Reconstructing 3 Minute Miracle conditioner as the same as the other two, I love this product as well. It really does help my hair feel so much stronger and healthier, I am in love with this conditioner and would 100% recommend. Along with the Aussie products I also got the Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner, (this is not on the Boots website for some reason) which is a staple in my hair care. I use it after every time I was my hair and it helps de-tangle it and makes it nice and healthy looking in between washes. In Boots at the moment it's buy 3 for £10 on Aussie products, but individually the shampoo and conditioner are £4.69 each, 3 minute miracle conditioner is £4.99 and the leave-in conditioner is £4.49.

I also had to get the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment as I'm growing my hair out and documenting it at least monthly which this product is what I'm using for is as well as others. You can check out the post on my growing my hair out HERE. I had used my first pot all up so I needed to buy another. That is £7.99 in Boots.

Lastly I bought 3 Barry M nail paints from Superdrug. I really wanted just a plain white polish because I've never had one and they're all the rage in spring and summer. I bought a pink sparkly polish which is called Birthday it a special polish as it's Superdrug's 50th birthday. And lastly I got Mermaid from the new Aquarium line. The white and Birthday polish were both £2.99 and the Mermaid one was £3.99 but I got them all in the 3 for 2 deal that's on right now on all Barry M products.




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1