Thursday 3 April 2014

March Beauty Favorites

Well another month has quickly passed and we're already into the fourth month of year 2014, where the hell has the time gone? It only feels like New Years was just over a month ago.

Here I am with some favorites I have discovered during the month of may and some that I've loved for a while and I thought I'd share them all with you. I don't know if I'll be doing a favorites post after every month is up because some times my favorites would not have changed but I'll see.



First up is the lovely miracle 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution by L'Oréal Paris, it's basically a make-up remover but it feels more like water and not full of chemicals. It's an amazing dupe for the Bioderma micellar solution that everybody and their mother had and raved about. I have a post here where I reviewed it if you're interested. I got it from Superdrug for £4.99 but at the moment you can get it for £3.32, I don't know how long the price will stay like this so if you want to try out this wonderful make-up remover go get it NOW!

Second is another micellar solution but this one is purely for eye make-up and waterproof products. It's the Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover and this product is amazing for stubborn waterproof eye make-up. I literally dap the cotton pad with the solution on my eye, give it a little wiggle then wipe away and it removes so much in that little wipe, it's amazing. Where as the 1st product I mentioned isn't very good with waterproof. I got this from Superdrug for 3.49.

Thirdly is the Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry which is a moisturizer. I was on a hunt for a decent drugstore moisturizer that actually put moisture in my skin because I have dry skin all year round but even more so in the colder months and I come across this product and decided to give it a try. I found it got rid of a lot of my dry skin and makes it nice and moisturized. The product feels velvety on the skin and not that horrible oily feel what some products do. I recommend this product strongly. I got this from Superdrug for £5.99 but at the moment it's £3.99 so now is a good time to buy it and try for £2 cheaper!

Fourth is the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat and this does exactly what it says. It's super fast drying which is what I like as waiting for nail polishes to dry is so annoying especially if you have stuff to do. It also is nice and shiny and the polish underneath doesn't chip for over a week which is amazing. I got this from Boots for £5.99 but at the moment it's £4.99.

Fifth is from one of my favorites nail polish brands Barry M and that is the Barry M Matte Nail Paint Nude Vanilla. I love Barry M and when they came out with a matte line I was so excited to try them and they're very matte but you could also put a top coat on that will make it shiny and not matte if you'd like. Barry M has amazing high quality nail polishes for such a great affordable price. I got this from Superdrug for £3.99.

Sixth is L'oréal True Match Liquid Foundation Rose Vanilla, I love this foundation the coverage is perfect for what I like. I'll be honest, I don't wear foundation a lot because I can't be bothered to apply a full face of make-up but on days which is usually days or nights out to occasions this foundation is lovely. I found it lasts through out the whole day without patching and didn't feel too heavy. I got this from Superdrug for £9.99.

Seventh is the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner Nude and I'm in love with it. On an everyday basis I like my bottom inner lash line to be light so that it opens my eyes and this product glides on nicely and stays on through out the day. I have the black liner to this as well and that also is amazing, I really recommend these liners. I got this from Boots for £3.99.

Eight is the Maybelline Colossal Waterproof Black Mascara I am very fussy with my mascaras and I've tried a lot but I've always ended up going back to this mascara. It makes my eyelashes very long, voluminous and non-clumpy which is the look I go for. Maybelline make amazing mascara's and I've used them all pretty much and like them all but mainly it's this one. In Superdrug it's £7.19.

Ninth is the MUA Eye Brow Kit, this is the best brow product I've used to so far and it will always be in my make-up collection. The color pay off is amazing and it glides on my eyebrows. I use the top 2 colors mixed together and find it's the perfect color for my brows. I highly recommend this product if you prefer to use powder to fill in your brows. I got this from Superdrug for £3.50.

Tenth is the Maybeline Master Sleek Brow Gel Med Brown, I use this also on an everyday basis on top of my powder to set my brows in place and also to add that little extra color. I used to use a clear mascara on my brows but I've fell in love with this brow gel, it's amazing. I got this from Superdrug for £4.99

Eleventh is the Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm Elusive, I was excited when this matte line come out, I had to try them and I fell in love with them. The color pay off is lovely and although it's matte it's not drying at all on the lips as it is also a balm. Revlon does an amazing job with all their balm stains and are must haves in your make-up collections. I got mine from Superdrug for £7.99 but at the moment it's £5.99.

Lastly is the Organix Macadamia Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. My hair is fairly long so I like to take care of my hair with moisturizing hair products to make it the healthiest I can. These make my hair feel very clean, moisturized and soft and is without a doubt my favorite hair shampoo and conditioners ever, and let me tell you I've used so many and none have impressed me like these have. In Superdrug they're originally £6.99 each but at the moment they're £4.99.

I hoped you liked my favorites and if you try them out let me know how you get on either in the comments or on my social media linked at the end of this post. Also I'm sorry for the delay in posts for over a week, 4 people were on holiday at work so I had quite a bit of over time so I was too busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1