Wednesday 16 April 2014

The TMI Tag

This tag is all over Youtube right now which I really like this tag, it's a good little insight to the peoples lives you watch or read all the time. I haven't seen it on any of the blogs I read but I really wanted to do it so yeahh.


1: What are you wearing?
Galaxy leggings, a casual black long sleeved top and my purple high top Converse. I literally live in patterned leggings or just normal plain ones.

2: Ever been in love?
Yes I have, and I currently am with my boyfriend of 6 months.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Uhm sort of, my boyfriend at that time who I was going out with on and off for with about 3-4 years and he broke up with my on my last day of high school for no reason what so ever. 

4: How tall are you?
I think I'm 5'5 or 5'6.

5: How much do you weigh?
Last time I weighed myself was before Christmas because I don't have scales at my parents house or my boyfriends house. But back then I weighed just over 10 stone and I'm sure I've put weight in since then.

6: Any tattoos?
Yes I have 2, the first was Believe on my right wrist back in November 2012 for my 19th birthday then my second was a copy of Demi Lovato's Faith and birds tattoo on my right arm in Augsust 2013.

7: Any piercings?
Yes 3. 2 in my ears and my belly button.

8: OTP?
Hmmm in real life I'd have to say Zoe Sugg/zoella & Alfie Deyes/pointlessblogtv aka Zalfie. or on a TV show it would be Hanna Marin & Caleb Rivers from Pretty Little Liars & Callie Jacob & Brandon Foster from The Fosters.

9: Favorite show?
I can't pick one. So here a my main faves Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, The Carrie Diaries and all the Kardashian shows.

10: Favorite band/singers?
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato and Paramore are my faves.

11: Something you miss?
Before it went all wrong in late 2012 & when my parents weren't broken up.

12: Favorite song?
There are so many songs I love, I can't possibly pick but it would definitely be a song from Justin, Demi or Paramore.

13: How old are you?
20 years.

14: Zodiac sign?
Scorpio.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
They make me feel comfortable, make me laugh and like/love me for who I am.

16: Favorite Quote?
Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect and believe in everything, because everything is reachable.

17: Favorite actor/actress?
Lily Collins, Demi Lovato and Adam Sandler.

18: Favorite color?
Purple and yellow.

19: Loud music or soft?
Depends what mood I'm in really.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
Either just in my boyfriend and I's room or outside for fresh air.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
I don't have a show unfortunately. So to bath it would take me 15-20 minutes if I was just washing my body and shaving but if I'm washing my hair it would take me 30-45 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I bath every morning without fail so if I included that in my time it would be an hour and a half. But if we didn't include that then probably 20 minutes, I'm lazy with my make-up and hair on an everyday basis.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Not properly no.

24: Turn on?
All of my boyfriends qualities & what I answered for the qualities I look for in a partner.

25: Turn off?
Boys who are dirty, scruffy and rude.

26: The reason I joined Blogger?
Because I'd read many blogs and watched many Youtubers and my love for beauty. I thought a blog would be perfect for me because I am no way good filming myself.

27: Fears?
Spiders and the dark but mainly in unfamiliar places.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I cry all the time, not always because I'm sad but overall I'm just an emotional person.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning to my boyfriend.

30: Meaning behind your Blog URL?
Lou is my nickname and rauhls is to do with Justin Bieber as his YouTube name was kidrauhl and ever since 2009 I've called myself lourauhl and it's just stuck haha.

31: Last book you read?
A Proscriptive Relationship.

32: The book you're currently reading?
Did I Mention I Love You.

33: Last show you watched?
Cake Boss.

34: Last person you talked to?
My boyfriend.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My sister-in-law who's carrying my little niece or nephew woo.

36: Favorite food?
My yummy salad I make, so much fruit & mac'n'cheese.

37: Place you want to visit?
LA duhhh.

38: Last place you were?
Aside from where I am now, my parents house.

39: Do you have a crush?
I'm in a relationship with my crush & I'm very much in love with him.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
My boyfriend a couple hours ago just before he went out.

41: Last time you were insulted?
On a serious tone.. I have no idea. But joking around my boyfriend and I insult each other quite a lot but only as a playful matter.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Parma Violets.

43: What instruments do you play?
None, I'm talentless.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My bracelet my brother and sister-in-law got me for Christmas.

45: Last sport you played?
I have no idea, it was too long ago.

46: Last song you sang?
Do You Wanna Build A Snowman - Kristen Bell - Frozen

47: Favorite chat up line?
Do you wanna bang... or nahhhh?

48: Have you ever used it?
HAHAHAHA No NEVER! It's just funny.. if you know magcon then you know they say stuff and then are like or nahhhh.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Earlier on, my best friend.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Tania & Sophie




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1