Monday 19 May 2014

Drugstore Haul #3

I have a nice little haul here for you to read today! I love seeing what people have bought and the reasons for their purchases, even though they always make me want to go buy what they have got.


First up is St Ives Apricot Gentle Scrub, I'm real lazy with my skin care but with my horrible dry skin I thought I needed a scrub to help clean, unclog my skin and remove the dead skin on my face and I've seen a few Youtube videos featuring this scrub so I thought I'd give it a try. With the sticker saying 'The UK's No.1 Face Scrub Brand' on the package also helped sell it to me. 

I've wanted for the longest time to try Soap & Glory products with it being so popular. I finally have bought some body products to try out and hopefully love! I don't have a shower so I kind of annoyed that they mostly have shower washes but I was glad when I saw the Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath, the smell is delicious so I was sold. Next I thought I needed a lotion so I got Soap  & Glory Smoothie Star Body Lotion also mainly because of the smell, to me it smells like yummy popcorn. And lastly I got the Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub as this smell was the most appealing to me out of all the scrubs. What made me happy when I got to Boots was that there was a 3 for 2 on the Soap & Glory Indulgent Bathing Products. So be sure to hurry on up in Boots to catch this deal!

Seeing as I've had my hair dyed a little differently I thought it was appropriate to buy a couple new hair products to help care for my hair in this new state. I saw John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects + Serum in a Youtube video recently and I was automatically sold and wanted it straight away so I had to get it. Then I saw the new John Frieda Full Repair Repairing Oil Elixir and I was running out of my hair oil and thought what the heck I'll give it a try. I managed to get these with the buy 2 John Frieda Products for £8 deal in Boots, I bought these on the last day for that deal so it's no longer valid but I see there is a deal for buy 3 for 2 on selected hair care.

Next I was in Superdrug and saw that it for 3 for 2 on Make-Up so I had to get on in there and have a look. I've seen the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara advert all over TV and with the original Colossal Mascara being my all time favorite I thought I had to give this a try! My second product was the Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown, I was in desperate need for an eyebrow pencil as I hate my current one which is the Maybelline Master Brow Pencil in Soft Brown, it's too soft and blunts very quickly I just found it awful to work with. My third product for the 3 for 2 deal was the Maybelline Color Show Street Artist Top Coat in Artist White Splatter, pretty much because I wanted a new glitter top coat and like the look of this one.

Well that's all the products I got, well aside from a new toothbrush, 2 toothbrush caps and some Sure Men's deodorant for my boyfriend but they're not exciting and are very basic so I left them out. Ooooo no actually I did also buy a book, I know it's not beauty related but everyone and their mother has read this book and I'm late on this bandwagon but I literally couldn't find it in any stores in my town. Well it is now because I found it in Tesco.... And the book is The Fault In Our Stars. I maybe do a blog post on this book once I've finished reading it so stay tuned for that.



For the products I've mentioned I may do reviews on them after I've used them for a while so keep an eye out for those also. I hope you like this post, please comment if you have any of what I bought and whether you like them or not, I'd love to know or contact me on my social media.




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1