Friday 16 May 2014

The "Getting To Know Me" Tag!

Here I am with another tag post, I love reading tag posts and I love doing them. Sadly I wasn't tagged to do this, but I came across it on the Lazy Days Beauty Blog and decided I was going to do it as I liked the questions.


1. Heels Or Flats?
Flats all the way, I wear heels on occasions and even then I end up having to take them off half way through and putting my flats on.

2. What's Your Favorite Nail Polish Brand?
I can't possibly choose between Barry M & Essie, both brands have such a range of colors & the application and longevity are always good.

3. Top 5 Movies Of All Time?
Hmmm this is a hard one.. definitely Home Alone 1 & 2, I love them. Abduction, Crossroads & Pretty Woman.

4. Who Is Your Favorite Male & Female Singer?
I can feel I'll get a few turned up noses when I say my favourite male singer because he hasn't had the greatest 2 years with the press & has many many haters but it is Justin Bieber. He's been my favorite since 2009 & I've stuck with him all this time because I can see that he is a good guy and he does care about people and his fans, it's literally just the press that make up all the crap about it. Yeah he's done some bad things like getting a DUI, smoking weed ect but I know plenty of boys his age and even younger doing all what he did and more. Yet just because he's in the public eye, he's shunned upon.. I find it disgusting to be honest. Phew I got that all out, and now my favorite female singer is the beautiful, strong and inspiring Demi Lovato.

5. If You Could Take Only 3 Make-Up Products To A Desert Island, What Would They Be?
A brow pencil is a must, gotta have nice brows, I'm not bothered about what certain brand it is. Maybelline The Colossal Mascara & Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Black.

6. What's Your Favorite Disney Movie?
Tangled, love, love, love!

7. What's Your Favorite High End Make-Up Brand?
I actually haven't tried any yet, I don't have high end make-up shops in my town and I don't venture out of town to do shopping that often.

8. What's Your Favorite Drugstore Make-Up Brand?
Either Revlon, Bourjois or L'Oreal.. I really am bad at picking just one when it comes to make-up brands.

9. Describe Yourself In 5 Words?
Weird, bipolar, friendly, independent & loving. I don't have bipolar, well I haven't be diagnosed or gone to try and see if I do but my personality is just like it. My moods change very quickly, on minute I'm happy and hyper then the next I'm angry or sad.

10. Shower Or Bubble Bath?
Showers but unfortunately I have to settle with baths because I have no shower in my house.. BOOOO!

11. Which 3 Products Are On Your Wishlist That You Would Love To Try?
I haven't got certain products as per say but brand wise it would most probably anything Mac!

12. What's Your Favorite Body Cream?
I'm not going to lie, I don't really have one because I rarely use it. I can hardly be bothered after I've bathed haha.

13. Who Is Your Favorite Actor & Actress?
Definitely Adam Sandler, love all his movies and he never fails to make me laugh. And Lily Collins, I love all the movies she's in and she's so pretty.

14. Your Number 1 Female Role Model & Why?
Demi Lovato because she's been through a lot which knowing she's recovered always helps me out in my dark time. When I'm having a bad day I listen to her music or watch her movies/TV show and it helps me out.

15. Who Are Your Top 5 Fashion/Glamour Icons?
Hmm I don't really know, I don't love fashion as much as I do beauty just because I get anxiety when dealing with clothes, a lot of clothing items make me feel uncomfortable and insecure so I just stick to what I find most comfortable. I have body issues and I pretty much have most of my teen years leading up to now which I'm 20. But again Demi Lovato is someone's style I love and probably dress more like.

16. What's Your Favorite Chocolate?
Anything Cadbury's.... that chocolate brand is too yummy!

17. Do You Wear Fake Tan? If So What's Your Favorite Brand?
I don't wear it, I don't care about being tanned it's too much hassle... I'm fine with my natural color.

18. What's Your Favorite TV Program At The Moment?
Always will be Pretty Little Liars, I really can't wait for June 10th when it's back!

19. What's Your Favorite Shampoo & Conditioner Range?
Most probably anything Aussie, they smell so amazing and always make my hair feel amazing.

20. What's Your Favorite Deodorant?
Any of the Dove brand, they all smell yummy.

I hope you like this tag, I tag YOU who is reading this! If you give this tag a try then please leave a link to it in the comments on tell me on my social media.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting!
    http://beautyfr0mwithin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-56593726-1