Tuesday 20 January 2015

My Wishlist


Hey lovelies I hope you have, are having or had a good day! Pretty much every beauty blog I follow has posts of the products they have their eye on to buy in future and I have a ton I want to try out and get my hands on so I thought I'd show you what they are and if any of you have them maybe you could let me know what you think of them.

Zoeva Make-Up Brushes - I've seen so many people on YouTube and the blogsverse that use these brushes and all rave on and on about how amazing they are and the prices are very sensible. You can never have to many make-up brushes!

Real Techniques Bold Metal Make-Up Brushes - I have 7 of the original brushes and also the beauty blender sponge from Real Techniques and I love them, such amazing quality for such a cheap price. So obviously I'm very excited to get my hands on this new line as the quality is said to be much much better and there are some new brush types like the flat contour brush I'm desperate to get my claws on.

Benefit Products - I currently have the They're Real Mascara, The Porefessional Primer and Hoola Bronzer from Benefit which I absolutely love all 3 of them, so I really want to try out 2 of the boxed blushes, in particular Coralista and Hervana. And also the Gimme Brow Gel, Brow-Zings Kit and the Boi-ing Concealer.

Urban Decay Palettes - All the palettes from Urban Decay are raved about by almost every make-up lover there is and I've wanted to get my hands on the Naked 2 and Naked Basics palettes for a while. I love neutral eye shadows because they are the colors I wear the most and so many looks can be made with them.

NuMe Lumstrum Curling Wands Set - I've heard about these from everyone and their mothers and I'm in desperate need for a curling wand and what better than to get 5-in-1!

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque - I've had this hair masque before and I love it, but I haven't got round to buying it for over a year but I need this beauty back in my hair care routine.

Doc Martens - I've wanted a pair of these beauties for literally over 2 years but once again I haven't got round to buying them, instead I've been buying regular boots for £30ish to make do with but I gotta get some and I hope it will be this year.... wait it will be!

Canon EOS 600D or Canon EOS 1200D - Well it's pretty obvious why I want a DSLR camera, to take beautiful pictures for my blog. I wanted to spend £100 to £250ish for a camera which the 1200D is more the price I'd want but with the 600D the view finder is adjustable so I can flip it so I'll be able to see what I look like, if the camera's in focus and if I'm in the frame when I'm taking a photo of myself for a make-up look ect. Also many bloggers and YouTubers have got this camera and I love the quality of their pictures and videos... so I may squeeze to £360 for it we'll have to see. You'll hear about what new camera I get probably on Sunday's post which will be the 25th so watch out for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1