Thursday 29 January 2015

This OR That Tag?

This tag has recently popped up on my YouTube Subscription page from Kalyn Nicholson and I also remember it a year or two back from other YouTubers so I thought it'll be a fun tag to do for you all to get to know me a bit more.

Make-Up
Blush or Bronzer?
Bronzer! My cheeks have a red tint to them, so I don't often wear blushers as my cheeks tint is just enough.
Lip gloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick! Lip gloss annoys me because my hair is forever sticking to it.
Eye liner or Mascara?
Mascara! I feel bare if I don't apply mascara and most days I would just use mascara and be done with my make-up.
Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation! It doubles up as a concealer with the more layers you apply.
Neutral or Color eye shadow?
Neutral all the way! I hardly ever where colored shadows but if I do it would be a dark purple.
Pressed or Loose eye shadows?
Pressed! Loose shadows just spill everywhere.
Brushes or Sponges?
I'm a brush girl. Like sponges can be nice for applying foundation but it sure won't do a nice eyeshadow look.


Nails
OPI or China Glaze?
I've never used any so I'll do Essie or Barry M. Barry M all the way, they're so easy found and amazing for such cheap prices.
Long or Short?
Short! Long nails bug the hell out of me... I'm a nail biter oops.
Acrylic or Natural?
Natural.
Bright or Dark?
Dark! I love a dark burgundy, purple and black on my nails which I usually opt for no matter what the season is.
Flower or No flower?
No flower, I'm a basic plain type of nail girl.


Body
Perfume or Body splash?
Perfume, I've never tried a body splash though so I'm biased.
Lotion or Body butter?
Body butter, I love the creamy texture rather than liquid like a lotion.
Body wash or Soap?
Body wash! Even though I always use soap to wash my body first then rinse and go over with a body wash.
Lush or Other bath company? 
I've yet to try lush. But I love Soap & Glory the products are lovely.


Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants?
I wear neither, simply because jeans aren't comfortable to me at all as they're not very flexible which irritates me and sweat pants look hella ratchet on me... Leggings all the way!
Long sleeve or Short?
It really just depends on the weather.
Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses, much more comfortable.
Stripes or Plaid?
Plaid, it's very pretty and a lovely design.
Flip flops or Sandals?
Sandals, I can't stand flip flops they give me blisters and annoy me when they flap around when I walk.
Scarves or Hats?
Scarves, I don't think hats suit me.
Studs or Dangly earrings?
Studs!
Necklaces or Bracelets?
Bracelets.
Heels or Flats?
Flats, heels just aren't worth the pain.
Cowboy boots or Riding boots?
Riding boots, they're much cuter.
Jacket or Hoodie?
Hoodie, jackets aren't comfortable for me.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe 
Never shopped at either. I live in the UK and these shops aren't common, I only find them in big popular shopping malls/streets.
Abercombie or Hollister?
Again never shopped at either.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
Oooo once again never shopped at either.


Hair
Curly or Straight?
Straight!
Bun or Ponytail?
I like both and wear my hair both the same amounts.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips?
Bobby pins, who on earth still uses butterfly clips apart from children.
Hair spray or Gel?
Never use either to be honest but I'd pick hairspray.
Long or Short?
Long all the way! I can never have short hair.
Light or Dark?
I'm a brunette girl so dark.
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs?
Side sweep, full bangs are annoying.
Up or Down?
Down!


Random
Rain or Shine?
Rain, I love the sound and getting all snug indoors.
Summer or Winter?
Winter all the way! You can get warm much easier than you can cool down to be honest.
Fall or Spring?
Fall, everything about fall is fabulous.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate duhhh.
East Coast or West Coast?
I live in the UK so I'm gonna go with South East because that's where I live haha.


Did you like this tag? If so I tag YOU reading this to do it that is if you haven't already as this tag is fairly old. You can even leave your answers in the comments below or get hold of me on my social media, links at the bottom of this post. I hope you feel like you know me a bit more because I feel like it's better to have an insight of the person behind the blog you read. I hope you have or had a nice day. Mwah. Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1