Tuesday 3 February 2015

Drugstore Haul #5


Hello my lovelies, I hope you have, are having or had a nice day and I hope you're doing well. So if you are a regular to my blog you know the drill or really if your a lover of make-up and shopping then as soon as it's pay day, the bills are covered, there's food in the cupboards, what next is there to do? Treat yourself of course. So this trip I bought a couple products I needed, some needed to be re-stocked and then a couple I'd seen people use and made me want to try out for myself.


First up is the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full For Color-Treated Hair Shampoo, the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchable Full For Color-Treated Conditioner and the John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner Mask I got these in the 3 for 2 on selected professional hair care in boots. I recently have had my hair re-dyed, and I wanted and needed to get new products for my hair that prolongs the color and also cares for my hair, I don't usually got for color-treated hair products because I'm not fussed with the color fading but I decided I'll give these a try. I can't remember where I saw these from, it was either a TV advert or on YouTube but that's not the main reason why I got these, I love John Frieda products they're always been good for my hair so I figured these products will be nice to try soon. I also bought Dove deodorant for my boyfriend and I.


Next was 2 products I needed to re-stock on which are the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the shade transparent, I love this powder and have used if ever since I've used make-up. I dropped my other powder and it's crumbled to pieces and it's too messy for me so I had to buy a new one. The other products was the always fabulous Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade fair, I didn't finish my last one but I found I got a too dark of a color for my skin tone, I'm very pale so I have to have the very lightest.

The last 2 products are new to me and maybe new to everyone (don't quote me on this though) I know I've not heard about/seen them too long. The first product is the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer in the shade 002, I got this because I was on the hunt for a decent primer to try and up popped a review on this product on my bloglovin' feed by the fabulous Amelia Liana and she's been loving it lately so I thought I'd try it. The last product I got simply because everyone has been using this type of product lately and that is the Sleek MakeUP Corrector & Concealer Palette in the shade 02.


I hope you liked this post and if you have any of these products then I'd love to hear what you think about them, just leave a comment below, or get hold of me on my social medias or link me to review posts of them. And if you want me to do a review on any of these then also let me know in the comments or on my social medias. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1