Tuesday 10 February 2015

Soap & Glory The Perfect Ten Palette Review & Swatches


Hey my lovelies, hope you're all well. Today I have got a review for you, and yes it is one of the many natural nude palettes in the make-up world. This one is from Soap & Glory as you already know from the title and cover picture. This palette has 10 nude-bronze shades. 3 shades are matte which are Vanilla, Pink T and Black Gold and the other 7 Minky, Aubersheen, Gold Coast, Taupe Cat, Sunset, Brownie and Smokin' are shimmers. I'd say this palette is perfect for beginners or for a starter kit and I'd say a good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palettes. Vanilla, Pink T and Aubersheen are in the What's Nude Lid Stuff Quad. Black Gold and Smokin' are in the Smokey Dokey Lid Stuff Quad. Minky is in the Off The Wallflowers Lid Stuff Quad and Taupe Cat is in the Glamour Push Gift Set. I believe that Gold Coast, Sunset and Brownie are new shades specially for this palette, I'm not 100% so don't quote me on that. I am in love with this palette, all the shades are perfect for everyday wear and you can make multiple eye looks. The shadows themselves are very smooth, creamy, blendable and pigmented. I got this for Christmas from my boyfriend, I of course picked it out and it was an affordable price of £16 I think it's definitely worth the price but it is limited edition and I can't find it on the Boots and Soap & Glory websites so it may have stopped being sold but you may be able to find it on Ebay or sites like that. Below are up close pictures of the shadows and I swatched them for you.


I hope you liked this review and if you can't get your hands on the full palette then I would recommend you getting the 3 Lid Stuff palettes with all but 3 of the shades from this palette. Be sure to leave any questions you have in the comments below or on my social media's. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1