Thursday 26 March 2015

Drugstore Haul


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. Today I have a Boots haul for you, this day I was specifically looking for skin care products to try and that is literally all I bought, I didn't go off track and look for make-up, hair products etc.

I needed a new moisturizer and I wanted to try out and eye cream seeing as the skin there is so delicate so I wanted to start taking care of my under eyes and eyelids. I have a few products from the brand Simple which I liked so I thought I'd purchase Simple products. I got the Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer and the Regeneration Age Resisting Eye Cream, and there was a deal on for 3 for price of 2 so I browsed the other Simple products and the Kind To Skin Pore Minimizing Toning Cleanser stuck out to me because I have big pores. I will let you know how I get on with a review of all 3 products once I've used them for at least a month.


Next I really wanted to get a mask and I have loads Montagne Jeunesse ones but I saw a coconut one and a honey one that sparked my interest so I got 2 coconut ones and a honey one as it was 3 for 2.


Lastly I'd seen a review on the Seven Seas Perfect7 Woman 30 caps and 30 tabs that help with skin, hair, nails, energy, brain, vision, heart and hormonal activity. I got these for my hair, skin and nails because I'm all for helping my hair grow healthier and stronger as well as my nails and having nice skin. Once I've been using these for a month or so I will write a review to let you know how I'm getting on with them.


I hoped you liked this post, it's been a while since I had a haul simply because I've switched jobs and other personal stuff so I haven't had much spare money to splurge but now I'm all sorted my shopping addiction can be fed. Keep your eyes out for my skin care products review and review of the Seven Seas Perfect7 which will be in a month or so.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1