Tuesday 31 March 2015

Get To Know ME!



Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. Today's post is a tag that I've seen a few times and it's some personal questions that I'd like to know about me.

What is your name?
My name is Lauren.

When were you born?
November 18th, 1993 making me 21 currently.

What is your hometown?

I think this question is a little TMI for the internet as anyone and everyone can see this so I'll say region and country which is South East of England.


Where have you worked?
In a pub, supermarket and a factory.

Hair length, hair color, eye color?
Long I'd say, light brown with blonde highlights, green.

What is your best feature?
I'd say my hair.

What is your ethnicity?
White British.

How tall are you?
I haven't measured myself in literally years but my older brother tells me i'm 5'5/5'6.

Braces? Piercings? Tattoos?
Nope never had braces, yes 2 on my ear lobes and my belly button currently. I used to have another hole in my ears but I got chicken pox and one was where my hole was so I had to take my earring out and let it close up and also my nose. I had my nose pierced for literally 2 day, got it done on a Saturday went to School on Monday a teacher told me to take it out, so I took it out for that lesson and tried to put it back in next lesson and went all faint as my hole had close up a little in that small amount of time. And I have 2 tattoo's which I speak about in this post.

Do you play any instruments?
Nope I wish I played guitar.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
A singer and a dance, even though I've never been good at either haha!

Least / most favorite subject in school?
 Least would be Community/Religious Studies and favorite would be Music.

Do you have any pets?
No not currently, I live at my boyfriends house with his family and they don't want pets. But I've had countless mice and fish. Five dogs, one we had till she died at 16 years old and the other 4 we sold on to new families because my parents just wanted the one main family dog, she was a lovely Ginger Staffordshire Bull terrier the most kindest and gentlest dog, such a lovely family dog he name was Trixie. Also we had a rat but I accedentally let it out it's cage when I was little and it died under the fireplace. And last but not least a kitten, she was mine and I called her Fifi but my parents gave her to the vets me because she gave out house fleas, we'd kept de-fleaing her but her best cat friend was a stray cat so she'd always get them back again.

Have you been out of the country before?
Yes only once to Ibiza for my 18th Birthday present.

Favorite movies?
Home Alone 1 & 2.

Favorite TV shows?
Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters and Gossip Girl I'm obsessed with them all!

Favorite book?
Hmmm I don't really know.

Favorite color?
Always been purple and yellow.

Favorite animal?
 Monkey's, oh my God they're so cute and funny, I've always wanted one.

Favorite perfume?
Marc Jacobs, Daisy Eau So Fresh, mmmm smells like Parma Violets.

Favorite drink?
Non-Alcoholic would be Ribena and Alcoholic would be Dissaronno and Coke, sluuuuurp.

Favorite holiday?
Holiday as in Occasion? If so Christmas simply because it brings the family together. Or if it's Vacation I really couldn't possibly pick as I've had so many great ones.

Favorite store?
Boots of course.

Favorite restaurant?
Harvester yum yum yum.

Favorite place to go?
In my boyfriends' and I's bedroom, just us 2.

Favorite song?
I don't have a specific favorite but I always replay Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande and Paramore's music, old and new. But if you want to know the songs I'm currently loving then check out this post.

Mac or PC?
Mac... even though I have a Windows Laptop. I love Apple.

Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter, duhhh!

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Never watch any, not my thing.

What kind of phone do you have?
iPhone 5, my 2 year contract is up in July but I'm going to cancel it with O2 when I have enough money and open a contract up with the Network Three and get an iPhone 6. My reason why is because O2 has such bad internet signal, my boyfriend is Three and he always has 4G and his data is All You Can Eat where as my 1GB runs out in 2 weeks.

How are you currently feeling?
Happy.

What are you currently eating?
I just finished eating my dinner, which was minted lamp chop with roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, carrots and peas with gravy, it was yum-alicious. (Not a word but it fits)

What are you currently thinking about?
My orders I made on Holland and Barrett and Dress Link. Hauls on them to follow and reviews obviously when I've received them and used them a while. So keep an eye out for them.

What are you currently wearing?
Leggings with a black vest top, I took my jumper off before chilling and writing this post.

Single or taken?
Taken and very much in love.

Do you want to have kids?
Yes, it's weird because before I got into a relationship with my boyfriend I thought kids weren't for me but now I can't wait, we literally have our girl and boy names even their middle names and want to start trying next year when my implant is out in October. He'll have just turned 26 and I'll be almost 23.

Do you believe in God?
I do and I don't, can't really explain.

What is your life motto?
Believe in anything, because everything is reachable.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Shop for make-up and hair products and also be with my boyfriend.

What do you think of your husband?
Not married yet, so I'll go for boyfriend, I think so much of him. I think he's amazing, yummy (haha) funny, caring, very loving, cuddly... I could go on and on I really could.

How much do you love your subscribers?
A lot, I don't have many at all but I love the amount I have.

There we go, I hope you enjoyed that post and got to know a little more about me because I want you all to know me more than just a girl that loves all things beauty. Maybe you could do this post or just answer some in the comments below, it's would be nice to read. Thank you.


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1