Tuesday 14 April 2015

Drugstore Haul


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. Today I have for you a fairly big Drugstore Haul, these products were bought on 2 occasions and as per usual I go to Boots and Superdrug with essentials or things in mind I had to buy and end uo buying more than I planned.

So first up was a re-purchase which is my trusty staple Batiste Dry Shampoo, I love this stuff especially because I try to only wash my has twice a week and this stuff keeps the grease at bay. Next I needed new deodorant and I usually go for Dove, I usually buy it when it's on offer but it wasn't so I looked at the others and noticed Garnier had brought a deodorant out and seeing as I like their products I thought I'd try them out. I also bought a new jar of coconut oil from my local health store as my other jar is almost empty.

I went into Boots specifically on this occasion for a dark nude lipstick, going for the over hyped Kylie Jenner lip look so I browsed all the lipsticks and came across the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade Asia, as I love Rimmel lipsticks I had to have it. I also saw a haul from VelvetGh0st and she bought the Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick in the shade nude perfection and her description for this was literally the perfect Kylie Jenner color so of course I had to buy it, and I also wanted a pink nude shade so I went for Minimalist. Then I wanted a lip gloss because I don't really have any as I've never really cared about them but I'd thought I'd try one so I bought the L'Oréal Glam Shine Lip Gloss in 400 Juicy Rose Glow.

Next up this one was also one of the main reasons why I went into Boots which was to buy the L'oréal Lumi Magique Foundation as I've seen many reviews that made me want to try it so I had to get it, a review on this foundation will be posted on Thursday, so in 2 days so keep a look out for that. Also I'd seen so many people rave about the Maybelline Erase Eye Concealer so I wanted to try it and see what all the fuss is about. As I bought a new foundation I thought it was only right to buy a new foundation brush so I went for Real Techniques Stippling Brush as I love all the brushes I bought from this brand and I had yet to buy this one.

Next up is the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette In Nude that I saw a few people use on YouTube and I thought it looked a nice cheap but decent everyday nude palette so I had to buy that and check it out. I thought I was very overdue with buying new nail polish so I went into Superdrug and went straight to the Barry M stand and thought I'd try out the speedy quick dry range with the shades 502 Pit Stop and 450 Lap Of Honour, I think they're the perfect pastel colors.






 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1