Tuesday 28 April 2015

I DYED MY HAIR?!


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. I had my hair dyed from my hairdresser aka my lovely sister-in-law Sunday evening and I thought it would be nice to show you my new color in a blog post. The cover picture is not the actual hair color, it's been saturated on Photoshop so it's gone black. ;)

When I feel like changing my hair color it usually is a quick and random choice, like suddenly I think or I'll see a color and that's it, my head is set on that color and I'm straight onto telling my sister-in-law. It literally goes in the same pattern as neutral, pop of color, neutral, pop of color. So I'm a brunette, then I feel like going an actual color like red, purple etc. then after a while I'll go back to being a brunette.

The first picture you see is not me it's an image on Google I found that is the inspiration for my hair color, in the pictures of my hair it looks more red toned than purple but in person my hair has more purple tones than you can see on the picture and I think my hair looks very close to the picture I chose for inspiration. When the spring and summer months come I tend to change up my hair color a little more exciting than brunette, I don't intend for this to happen it's just the timing I'm like oooo I fancy a hair change haha.




I hope you liked this post. I'd love to know what you think about my drastic hair change, or if you have any questions on my hair, hair color like what was used to get this color and the process etc. feel free to leave questions in the comments below of on my social media links. 

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1