Thursday 16 April 2015

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation Review


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. Today I have a review of a recent foundation I bought which is the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation costing £10.99, the shade I am is rose beige.

On the bottle it says it infuses skin with a ray of light, illuminating your complexion as if lit-from within. The radiance of your skin seems recreated, perfect coverage without masking. It results in a radiant flawless complexion that's full of life. Do I agree with what it says on the bottle? Yes I do to be honest. The foundation is a light to medium coverage, perfect for everyday use as it's not too heavy on the skin, I would say the formula is build-able to have more coverage without looking cakey. I have dry skin and many foundations cling to my dry patches so I tend to look for sheer and serum foundations or if on the bottle it says it's a dry skin formula and this foundation looks glowing, moisturizing and very skin like on my face. I think this foundation is suitable for all skin types, it gives you the right amount of illumination so it's not greasy looking. I'd definitely recommend this for everyone especially if your feeling like crap, your skin is dull and in need of glow and some coverage.

I hope you liked this post, if you try this foundation then feel free to let me know how you get on with it in the comments below or on my social media links below. Keep and eye out for a post on my base make-up routine coming soon.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1