Tuesday 5 May 2015

April Favorites | Beauty


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. Today I have for you is my monthly favorites

My first 3 favorties comes hand-in-hand, they're my base make up which I did my foundation routine including all 3 in here. The L'Oréal Lumi Magique Foundation has to be my all time favorite foundation I've ever used, it's looks and feels so good on my skin and love wearing it, I did  review of it here. Next is the Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer that I use for my under eyes, it brightens them up so nicely and that's also where the Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit comes in, I use the banana/yellow shade to set my under eye concealer and that brightens it up even more, I'm literally obsessed. I did a post of my base/foundation routine here if you wanted to check it out!

The next few also come hand-in-hand, eye products! I hated the L'Oréal Miss Manga Mega Volume Black Angel Mascara when I first bought it because the wand always put loads of product on my lashes which is a pet hate for me as I like mascara that separates my lashes but lately I've been loving this as it thickens my lashes up, I've been into thick lashes lately. The next 2 are eye shadows, first is a palette and that it the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette In Nude, these eye shadows are lovely everyday mutual colors that are nicely pigmented and are nice for an everyday look. The other eye shadow is the Natural Collection Eye shadow in Crushed Walnut, I have multiple uses for this eye shadow, I use it on my eyebrows everyday, it's a great crease color and a good shade/shadow color for contouring.

My last favorite is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade Asia, this shade is perfect for everyday use and I love it. It's a lovely dark nude that's a your lips but better and I can't stop wearing it.

Well that's all my favorites from the month of April, I hope you liked it and maybe it introduced you to a new product or maybe you've been debating whether to buy one of these products and I helped you out with your decision.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1