Thursday 11 June 2015

Soft Brown Eye Shadow Look


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. I have another eye shadow look/tutorial for you all, this one is a soft brown smokey eye, but it's reversed.. so the darker color is on the lid and that it gets lighter, I have no idea what that would be called so I'm calling it a reversed smokey eye.

First off I started with priming my eyelids with Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer, then I went over with Collection 2000 Lasting Finish concealer as a base for my eye lid, this helps for a blank canvas for the shadows and helps them to be more vibrant. I set the concealer with the lightest shade of the Make Up Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Mattes 2 that I use for this eye look. Now I start with the actual look, I use a light brown for my crease that will be the transition/blend shade. Now for the all over lid color, I use 2 for all over the lid because the 1st shade which is a chocolate brown ended up not being as dark as I wanted so I got the darkest brown in the palette and put it over top of the chocolate brown and I was happy with the result. Next I got a clean fluffy brush and blended the crease shade and made sure there were no sharp edges. I then did my highlight with the 1st shade I used for my brow bone and inner corner of my eye. I next got the darkest brown again and applied it as close to my bottom lash line as I could so my eye didn't look top heavy with my lid all brown and nothing on my bottom lash. I then applied a brown eye liner which is the No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eye Pencil to my bottom lash inner rim and lastly applied mascara of course.



I hope you liked this very simple everyday but pretty eye shadow look, please know I'm not a professional make-up artist, I'm just a make-up loving junkie experimenting and trying different shadow looks for fun. If you try this look then please let me know how you get on or your thoughts on this look in the comments below or on my social media, links below.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1