Tuesday 1 November 2016

Brown Glam Eyeshadow Look

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world.

Today I have an eyeshadow look, it's a brown, shimmer, glam night look. I wore this look Saturday 29th, as I went to my local pub for a Halloween Party. I wasn't dressing up for Halloween, I wanted to look glam not scary so I thought this look would be perfect.




I used one eyeshadow palette for this look and that is the I Heart Chocolate Palette from the brand I Heart Make-Up which is a sister brand of Make-Up Revolution. This palette is basically a dupe of the Two Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, and a good one at that, it even has a slight scent of chocolate.

First off I started with my base that will prime to make the eyeshadow give its best colour pay off, last longer and apply smooth for the base I used Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and then Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder to set.


I always start with a transition shade that I apply just above my crease and in my crease, the shade I used for that is Thank Friday, I find it the perfect for the transition shade, then in my crease just below the first shade I applied the shade pleasure girl. I then applied my lid shade which is You Need More, to make this shade more intense on my lid I sprayed some setting spray on my eyeshadow brush then picked up the colour on the brush. To deepen crease, inner corner and outer V of my eye I used the shade Stolen Chocolate on a small pencil brush. Then I got the shade Pleasure girl again and applied it in my crease, which helps to blend all the shades together and then I get the first shade Thank friday and go over the part where I first applied this shade to make sure the eyeshadow transitions from light to dark outside, in. Then for my brow bone I used You Need Love which is a matte cream shadow, and this highlights that area. For my bottom lash line I used Thank Friday first, then Pleasure Girl over top with You Need More focused in the very middle.

I then did winged eyeliner with the Revlon Colour Stay Liquid Eye Pen and applied my mascara the Maybelline Lash Sensational. I was running low on my mascara so my lashes weren't as black and coated as I'd like them to be, and as I went heavy with the shadows I needed my lashes to be big so I use false ones which was the Ardell Wispies. My lipstick I used was the Sleep Matte Me Lip Cream in the shade Velvet Slipper, I'm obsessed with this colour!


I hope you like this eyeshadow look, its a very easy but pretty glam look and I love it. Did you dress up for Halloween? If you did what did you dress up as?


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1