Thursday 17 November 2016

Let's Chat and Catch Up

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world.


Today's post is just me chatting to you about my life and how I'm feeling right now. Sorry, it's not an exciting review or a helpful post, but I feel like rambling,I enjoy reading these sorts of posts now and again, they help get a feel and to know the blogger.


I'm really enjoying blogging again, it's something I've wanted to do and stick with for a few years now, but that's where I've failed... sticking with it! I put a lot of effort and time into my blog and posts, I haven't got much interaction from readers on my blog so I get disheartened and doubt myself and my blog, that's when I drift away from my blog. I know my blog isn't going to grow and get much interaction if I keep giving up, not sticking to a regular posting schedule, not using my social media accounts to advertise, or interacting with other bloggers and readers. But sometimes when you feel that way all you feel that's best doing is giving up.

Another topic I feel like talking about is my current job, I've been sick the past 3 weeks now with Laryngitis, if you don't know what that is then it's basically inflammation with your voice box, your voice gets hoarse, so you have difficulty speaking, you can also get a sore throat, ear aches, a cough and a fever. I literally had all of them but a fever and generally I just felt very lethargic and poorly. So I've had a few sick days from work spread over the course of those 3 weeks and now I'm feeling much better and have to be back at work I feel really anxious and don't want to go back. It's not that I'm being lazy it's just I'm not happy with my job, truth be told and I've only just admitted that to myself.

I'm feeling fed up working jobs that I never like, that I only work to earn money which sadly most people do this. It's only lately where I've figured the only way I will be happy with working is if I could work at home and be my own boss, which is what blogging can lead to. I would be ecstatic if I could earn a living making a hobby that I really love become my full-time job. Wouldn't we all though? But I'm determined to get my butt in gear, make good quality content, and grow my blog while making sure I'm having fun and enjoying it.

I hope you liked this little post, even if it was me basically moaning and be negative, but I just felt like I needed to talk about all this, and let you guys know so you can see me in a more personal way and get to me a little. Please feel free to leave comments below or on my social media's which are linked below as always, just say hi. Thank you. MWAH!


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1