Tuesday 8 November 2016

Meet The Two Puppies In My Life

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world.

I'm so excited for this post as of course, it's telling you about my delightful puppies, whom I'm completely obsessed and in love with. I've been without a dog at home for a couple years, and since these puppies come along I've realised a house definitely isn't a home with at least one!



So, these puppies aren't exactly mine. One is my boyfriend's sisters' at his house (where I live) and the other is my little sister and brothers' at my parent's house, only around the corner from me. But despite that, they still very much are and feel like my puppies also, they love me! Not tooting my own horn, they genuinely do. Dogs are such loving animals, they make my heart so happy and full of love it's unreal!

The first puppy who is called Arlo, yes named after the dinosaur from The Good Dinosaur. My niece gave him the names. Arlo is the one that feels the most mine and the one I am closer to, as I live with him, he's Shit Tzu cross Yorkshire Terrier (Shorkie Tzu I call his breed), he was born March 5th, 2016 making him 8 months currently at the time this post was published. This little one is the oldest out of the two, but he seems younger not only because he's smaller than the other pup but because he's so much more delicate and gentle, He's got such a cheeky, mischievous, sneaky, playful but cute, and timid personality, he loves cuddles and being around everyone, I love him.


The second puppy is called Teddy, Ted for short, and he definitely suits his name, he's so fluffy and cuddly. He's a Shit Tzu cross Chihuahua (ShiChi I call his breed), he was born March 18th, 2016, so he is 13 days younger than Arlo but he looks older as he's a little bigger than him. Ted is the opposite to Arlo, he's much more outgoing, rambunctious, loud and hyper, he;s more independent and isn't too keen on being cuddled and smothered like Arlo is, and he doesn't sit still long enough for pictures whereas Arlo loves the camera.


I always take the both of them on walks together, but I take Arlo the most as he is more my dog. They love each other, I take Arlo around my parent's house to see Ted and they don't stop! Literally playing and chasing each other, as if my parent's house isn't hectic enough haha.


I hope you liked this post, I know it's not beauty related but it's a personal post and it's always nice to see bloggers share some parts about them to make people who read their blogs get to know them more and relate to them. If you have a dog or any other pet, I'd love to know what breed/animal, sex and age they are, so be sure to let me know in the comments below or on my social media, links below. Thank You. MWAH!


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1