Tuesday 15 November 2016

Small H&M Autumn & Winter Haul

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world.



Two words; WINTER clothes! If you knew me personally, you'd know I detest and always have detested buying new clothes and going clothes shopping. I've never felt comfortable so I rarely buy new clothes except for Autumn/Winter time, that is literally when I'll happily get new clothes. Simply because I love big knitted jumpers, leggings and all things flowy... basically items that cover me all up!


So this haul only has 5 items and they are 4 knitted jumpers and a pair of boots, nothing too crazy and exciting here sorry. I was majorly in need of some new jumpers and some winter boots. The pictures I'm using in this post are the pictures that are on the H&M website, so all rights and credit go to them. I apologize for being a bad Blogger and not using my own images but 2 of these jumpers were in the wash, and I couldn't take decent pictures of the jumpers so I gave up and had to use the ones from the H&M website.

The 4 jumpers are all knitted, over-sized type jumpers. My favourite out of the bunch was the cheapest one priced at £12.99, it's a long-sleeved jumper in a soft knit with narrow ribbing at the cuffs and hem and slits in the sides, in the shade beige and I think it's so soft and comfortable. 


The second one was is described as on the site as an oversized jumper knitted in marled yarn containing some wool with a round neck, dropped shoulders, long sleeves and slits in the sides, this was price at £24.99 and I got it in the shade light grey marl, this is the softest jumper out of them all it feels so lovely and comfortable.


The third jumper is described as a jumper in a soft, textured knit containing some wool with long raglan sleeves with slits at the cuffs and ribbing at the cuffs and hem, this is priced at £14.99, I got this in the shade grey marl. I have yet to wear this.


The fourth jumper is slightly different that the other three as this is a turtle neck, and it's described as a jumper in a soft, ribbed, chunky knit with a turtle neck and dropped shoulders in a straight style with slits in the sides, this is priced at £14.99 in the shade dark purple marl. Again I am yet to wear this.


The boots I got are the popular Chelsea boots, they're simple but look nice with everything, they're literally the type of boots I repeatedly buy. These are priced at £24.99 and are black.


I hope you liked this post, I found it strange writing a post with clothes as it's something I never do and certainly won't do very often. Are you a jumper, leggings/jeans and boots kinda' gal in the Autumn/Winter like me? Thank You. MWAH. Xo


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1