Tuesday 29 November 2016

YouTube Made Me Buy It!

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world.

As you can see by the title, today's post is a popular post/video idea for many in the beauty community, so many have done a post or video of this and I love reading and watching them. It made me look into my beauty stash and realise I have a lot of products I bought because of Beauty YouTubers so I thought I'd show you some and what I think of them.



I'm literally going to start with the first products I can 100% remember buying because most Beauty YouTubers were using, loved and were talking about them. At the time of buying these, they were cult favourites back a couple years ago, I don't really see them in blog posts or YouTube videos anymore. The products I'm talking about are Aussie hair products, everyone and their mother (literally) were using this brand! If you remember this brand, used their products or even maybe still do, let me know in the comments what products they are. The products I always used were Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner, 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner and the Miracle Recharge Leave-In Conditioner Take The Heat. I re-purchased these very items many, many times and I'm not going to lie, it's only this year where I've branched out and used different products for my hair as I'd used these for so long. They worked very nicely for my hair, the Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner really did help turn my hair around a few years ago after I started to really take care of my hair. My hair was damaged from over dying and heat, which these helped to put the moisture and life back in my hair, along with the Reconstructor Conditioner this was gem of a deep conditioner I swore by it. The Leave-In Conditioner Spray I only literally stopped using a month ago, I'd tried a couple different sprays before but I always went back to this one until I bought one from Salon International last month, just in time as my trusty Aussie spray was running out.

My next product is also a hair care product and that is the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment, this is so good, I still have a pot of this in my hair product collection. I've re-purchased this about 3 times I think, it lasts for quite a while considering the pot isn't huge as a little goes a very long way. After using this my hair feels like silk but I haven't used it in a while simply because I'm too lazy.


The next few products are Make-Up from the same brand, which is the well-loved Benefit. The products I have are the Hoola Bronzer, Porefessional Primer and the They're Real Mascara. These are the only products I've tried from Benefit so far, I know... WHAT?! HOW?! WHY?! I have been meaning to buy more products from them but I don't know really, I just haven't got round to it. I love all 3 of these products, Hoola is my favourite out of the 3! It literally is perfect for contouring, I always use it when I contour and bronze it's beautiful, I would recommend it to everyone! I use the Porefessional Primer before applying foundation every time, I find it really does smooth my skin and cover my pores. And lastly the They're Real Mascara, I've started to use a bit more lately, I use this when I want to add length to my lashes and to separate them as it's perfect for doing so.


I hope you liked this post. If you have tried and use any of these products then please feel free to leave comments below telling me whether you like them or not, and feel free to check out my social media accounts, linked below. Thank You. MWAH!

 photo signature.png

1 comment:

UA-56593726-1